- Mama Esther experienced some health struggles last year which are recurring. Right now she and her husband are in Accra, filling out Visa paperwork for a trip they’ll take later this year, and taking her to a specialist to see whether anything can be done regarding the pain she’s experiencing. Please pray that the Visa application will be successful, and that the doctor will be able to help her find relief.
- My camera isn’t working. =( When I asked Yaro this morning whether there was a place to fix it in town, he said we might need to take it to Accra for repair!! Please pray that God will give me wisdom in figuring out what to do from here…or that He would miraculously heal the camera, which is far less complicated than the human bodies He possesses the power to fix!
- Pastor Tirumbu asked me to ask my readers to pray for “Noah,” a young man who needs $750 for his second year of college. In a recent letter, Pastor Tirumbu described Noah as one who “loves the Lord. He is very gently, humble and hardworking. He is deeply involved in evangelism and church planting.” I have met Noah – as has my mom =D – and I can attest that he is a very servant-hearted young man: Christ shines through his life!
- Please pray for me personally: that I would find everything I need in God alone, and that I would unconditionally and unreservedly love everyone around me, and know how to express that love.
Thanks for praying! =)
Leah,
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog! You are an excellent writer, and God is using you. Even though I don't always "comment," thank you for keeping the reading world up to date.
Catherine in Atlanta