These are some shots from our recent village trip…and this isn’t even the worst time of the year for driving. Just imagine what the journeys are like at the height of rainy season!




Yet our Ghanaian brother and sister who acted as our hosts travel these roads each week – by motorbike! – to visit the seven villages to which they took us, and share Christ’s love.
Please pray for their ministry, and for their safety as they traverse these roads!
If you're like me, you're head over heels in love with the USA right now. Other countries are fascinating, beautiful, and refreshing in a way... but ever since I left, I've gained a huge appreciation for some American values that I thought were just topics of sentimental country songs... and an appreciation for so many things that those values produced - good roads, hot safe running water, litter-free streets, no stray mangy dogs, etc. I really don't know how long-term missionaries do it. Will definitely be praying for you and your friends who are working so hard in these conditions.
ReplyDelete