Guess I’ll have to write another post about the kind of work in which our ministry partners are involved! Stay tuned….
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
As Always
My favorite aspect of village ministry is interacting with the children. It’s fun to know more and more of their language so I can exchange greetings with them and ask each one his or her name.
Our village trip was a fact-finding mission: we went to see the ministry work that is being done in each location, and interview village elders about their reactions to the work and suggestions for future development. These interviews were important; but as you can see, the little one on my lap found the process a bit wearying. ;)

For the record, although each village could identify further areas of need, each one was incredibly grateful for the work being done by our ministry partners. Village representatives said things such as, “Before they came, we felt as though we were living in a hole,” “The gap between the time before they came and now is so long,” and “Our children no longer feel isolated.”
Guess I’ll have to write another post about the kind of work in which our ministry partners are involved! Stay tuned….
Guess I’ll have to write another post about the kind of work in which our ministry partners are involved! Stay tuned….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment