One of my friends warned me about learning the local tribal tongue from Abba. After all, Abba is from the south, and might be teaching me the language with a slight accent, which in turn might clue people in to the fact that I’m not a local.
My computer and I aren't speaking the same language. It waits until I have typed nearly a line, shows it, I try to correct mistakes and make new ones. I meant to say that "you speak Bug." Miss Mary
Leah, I love that our speak Bug. Aren't we grateful that God speaks our language! Thank you for taking time to update the blog.
ReplyDeleteMy computer and I aren't speaking the same language. It waits until I have typed nearly a line, shows it, I try to correct mistakes and make new ones. I meant to say that "you speak Bug." Miss Mary
ReplyDelete...clue people into the fact that you're "not a local"---that had me laughing out loud!!
ReplyDelete