Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dreams and Visions

Around the world God is speaking to Muslims and former Muslims through dreams…and God has visited Fatawu, our enthusiastic translator for classes 1-3, with two such dreams.

In the first dream, Fatawu found himself praying amid a great crowd of people. Daniel, Daniel’s friend, Amos, Mr. Joe, and I were with him, and as we prayed, a Man in white clothes appeared in our midst and addressed Himself directly to Fatawu. “Son,” said the great shining One, “I am the Alpha and Omega. Your sins have been forgiven because of your faith.”

At these words, Fatawu awoke trembling; it was 12:30 a.m., but in his fright he called Daniel and told him about the dream. Daniel reassured Fatawu that Jesus Christ had personally appeared to him to confirm his salvation. “What do the words ‘alpha’ and ‘omega’ mean?” Fatawu asked – and Daniel was able to tell Fatawu all about the One Who is the First and the Last!

Fatawu’s enemies carried him to the top of a very high mountain in his second dream, leaving him alone in a desolate forest. He was weeping, when the same Man clothed in white appeared to him and said, “My peace I give to you – not as the world gives, but as I give. I am with you forever.”

Praise God for revealing Himself to His new son. May God continue to reveal Himself around the world to those who need salvation and encouragement!

3 comments:

  1. I love how God can work "outside the box" we tend to put Him in! Great job being faithful to Him; keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have shivers from reading this post: does it apply that "your young men shall dream dreams?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for sharing how our great God is at work in and among His people. Powerful!

    ReplyDelete